Thanks for visiting Baby-Led Basics. I’m Edwina, a Registered Dietitian, dually credentialed in the US and Australia, and twin mama! Since my early days as a dietetic intern at Boston Medical Center, I’ve loved pediatric nutrition. The NICU was one of my favorite rotations and I found joy in working with kids and parents in the outpatient pediatric clinic.
Ten years later, I’ve worked in everything from corporate wellness to digital health, baby food, supplements, and more. Nevertheless, I find myself back where I started, helping new parents give their kids the best start possible.
Baby-Led Basics is intended to simplify the messy world of nutrition research into bite-sized chunks and empower you to feed your baby confidently and calmly. I’ve used these tactics with my own family and seen the benefits of baby-led weaning first-hand.
If you have questions (or just want to say ‘hi’), feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered Dietitian (US)
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian (Australia)
- Certified Sports Specialty Dietitian (US)
- B.Sc. in Nutritional Science summa cum laude, Boston University
- M.Sc. in Nutrition/Dietetics, Boston University
- Dietetic Internship: Completed 1200 hours of clinical training at Boston Medical Center